A new web series that profiles entrepreneurial artists, aptly titled, The Artrepreneurs.
It comes from writer & director Vishnu J. Seesahai, whose name you might recall; he wrote and directed a feature film titled Candid (described as “The 1-Man-Movie,” because it was written, directed, shot, acted, and edited all by one man), which we highlighted last fall, when it premiered at the Urbanworld Film Festival.
- Introverts, (gently) rejoice! We found a web series just for you (ted.com)
- How To Access The $1.2 Billion Entertainment Fund In Nigeria | Shadow and Act (habariganiamerica.com)
- Carol’s Daughter’s “The Curl” (Web Series) (swaggatory.com)
- Product placement in web series: Good People in Love (brandsandfilms.com)
- Watch Hill Harper Tackle ‘The Issues’ In New Web Series ‘Epiphany’ | Shadow and Act (habariganiamerica.com)
- Entrepreneur First and Entrepreneurial Resolutions for 2013 (izabelapigan.wordpress.com)
- G+ Web Series Community: a quick note to my 4 readers (turningmillifwindbestill.wordpress.com)
- Black Filmmaker Wins Top Prize At Sundance Film Festival (therussparrmorningshow.com)
- Awkward-Centric Shows – The Vice Magazine All Around Losing Web Series is Hilarious (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Illustrated Version Of ’12 Years A Slave’ Issued To Honor 160th Anniversary Of Northup’s Freedom | Shadow and Act (habariganiamerica.com)