Shehu, a Nigerian cab driver who’s had less than stellar luck with women, recently had the misfortunate of picking up a woman who wasn’t one at all. Out of frustration, Shehu vows to never touch another American woman again. He travels home to Nigeria to find a wife and hang up his bachelor ways. His plan was to find a nurse so she can get certified in the USA and make enough money for him to stay home and drink beer if he chooses. When Shehu returns to the USA with a new wife and a fresh outlook on life, he didn’t count on his new wife learning ways of the African American woman. Now his wife has embraced her new-found identity, and Shehu is stuck trying to figure it all out.
- Onstage, a proliferation of African-American voices (habariganiamerica.com)
- Powerful African American Fashionistas (jenaistoree.wordpress.com)
- Nollywood movies debuts on American cable networks (vanguardngr.com)
- Obama Grants Equal Rights to African Children (antiwar.com)
- In Hollywood’s Business Model, African-American Experience is ‘Flavor of the Month’ (kcet.org)
- African-American science fair attracts record numbers of students to buck the odds in Silicon Valley (mercurynews.com)